Bug Reportz

Discussion in 'Feedback / Support' started by Auira, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Auira

Auira Guest

As the forum is new & there is only so much testing, there are bugs we are aware of & bugs we aren't aware of, if you will, please use this thread to report any kind of bugs you may find including bugs in permissions & so forth. (There were alot to set) Please include the browser you're using at the time aswell. (unless it's permission related)

2. weli

weli is weli MODERATOR

Point system has some bugs....

1)Security zone dont give points at all .... i made a post there ... points didnt go up.....
    2)xxx stories section ddidnt give point but CROW fixed it ty....
    3)The picture section dont give points when u reply..... tryed 2 of them....
    4) Also this sections(support )didnt give me any points as well .... on reply...

I dunno if its just me or a bug .... for me its a bug....

I know the point system is new but just reportin in some observations i made..... thx

Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  3. Auira

Auira Guest

At the end of the day it's all about trying to make a system that is ideally not incredibly exploitable, which means some areas may not have points assigned to replies & so forth if simply to stop abuse.

On that note however, All of those will be looked into to see what points should be given, For example Support replies should be given replies since they should *ideally* be helpful. Pic section should aswell, but I don't know what changes have been made there recently.

Regardless thanks for pointing out, it will be looked at! :):

4. The Crow

The Crow Administration FRACKERS TEAM ADMINISTRATOR

The security zone should give points only when starting new threads.
    None of the content forums will give you points when replying, only when posting new threads.

The only forums that give points when replying is the community forums.

5. weli

weli is weli MODERATOR

I made a new tread in security zone as well my points didnt go up .....

For the content forums i didnt know about it ..... now i know thx.....

6. ngerules

ngerules Rookie FRACKERS MEMBER

On the "Post New Thread" page none of tag buttons work, plus I end up posting in the wrong section and now i can't erase or edit the thread.

7. bigfufu89

bigfufu89 Recruit FRACKERS MEMBER

My views keep getting closed. after i pay for it... the next time i come back i must pay again... why?

8. The Crow

The Crow Administration FRACKERS TEAM ADMINISTRATOR

That's the point of that section. Threads auto-close after 1 reply so only you can have the password.

The paying again thing is an old bug that affects some people, it's probably related to the browser you use or maybe the settings on your browser.

I don't know if we'll ever get it fixed, so you should copy, paste and save the passwords right after you pay. ;;)