Happy 2nd Birthday, NxO!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by The Crow, Feb 3, 2010.

1. The Crow

The Crow Administration FRACKERS TEAM ADMINISTRATOR

Here we are, another year. Lot of things happened during the last year, we lost and gain some valuable people, we had some ups and some downs, but at the end of day, here we are still standing strong and we hope to be for a very long time.

The full potential of this board is far from being achieved, we will eventually. We have many talented and hard-working people, lots of ideas, it's a matter of time before all the pieces fall into place and NxO becomes the place we all want it to be.

To my co-Admins, Moderators, Uploaders, Team Members a big thank you for keeping NxO running smooth and filled with great content.
    A big thank you to all our loyal V.I.P. members who help us pay the bills every month.
    And a big thank you to everyone who contributes in one way or another to make this a better place.

Like every year, we have a huge to-do list, let's hope this following year we finally get to do most of these things.

Thanks again everyone, we'll try to make the following year 10x times better than the last! :birthday:

[youtube]QhKQKLiHxAw[/youtube]

2. Drasha

Drasha Friend FRIEND

Happy birthday to us all and HUGE thanks to you admins for keeping this board thriving. It is a wonderful job you are doing.

3. bsktkase

bsktkase Admin FRACKERS TEAM ADMINISTRATOR

Well said TC :thumbsup: Big thanks to everyone Tc listed and also just wanted to thank the few "members" who help out in reporting dead passes and bad posts and spam, it helps us out alot in keeping the board clean and free of spam. Hope this year more members help us out in reporting things like that and keeping this board the cleanest it can possible be.

We have alot of new ideas we've been discussing and hopefully were able to get them ready and fully working and just make this board much more better for you members than it already is. Also, some ideas might and will change the way you see things now so just alittle heads up to you guys that certain things you may be comfortable in doing and replying to, may and will change so now is a good time to start to want to change what kinda member you are.

And last but not least thanks to all the staff/team/uploaders/vip for being on one of the best boards out there and helping keep this place running and still going strong. Here's to another year coming for us and nothing but a bigger, brighter future coming our way :birthday:

4. weli

weli is weli MODERATOR

Well said TC... Happy Birtday people ... Everyones doin a great job as always ... Even toough real life can be a big bitch sometimes, we are still here and will be here for a long time. The friends it took from us will get back one day. Nxo will be a great place like before.

To this our friend 50 Centy says :

GO GO GO GO GO
    GO CHARLIE ITS UR BIRTHDAY
    WE GANA PARTY LIKE
    ITS UR BIRTHDAY....

+++ WATCH THIS :

LMAO

[YOUTUBE]fvNDimHIfws[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
  5. flipper

flipper Moderator MODERATOR

Happy bday NxO! Thx to everyone who has helped keep this great forum up and running!

6. RadBunny

RadBunny Trial Mod PROSPECT

Always late to the party. The lost mod comes into play.

Happy bday NXO!

7. Spliffy

Spliffy Professional Fracker FRIEND

Same here Rad, sorry I couldn't be here on the day..

So Happy Birthday NxO, I still wuv you very much, and I have missed you while I've been away these last couple of weeks!!

:birthday::partytime::dbz:

8. student

student Friend FRIEND

Happy birthday to NXO

nice to see you guys still alive in this great place.

9. Spliffy

Spliffy Professional Fracker FRIEND

Hey Student, good to see you mate :):

If you ever want to come out of retirement your spot on the team will always be reserved for you. ;;)

10. BillMaher

BillMaher NxO Team CRACKING TEAM

11. xenom

xenom Apprentice FRACKERS MEMBER

Thank you for your attention! I also wish you all the best and prosperity that you were among the leaders in the number of competitors