Accessdiver or any bruteforcer

Discussion in 'Frackers Chatter' started by darkeevee, Dec 6, 2009.

1. darkeevee

darkeevee Active Fracker FRACKERS MEMBER

hey guys was wondering what are all of the programs you guys use to get your passwords
    i use accessdiver but it is taking time and i lost all of my configurations any good settings that i can use to get me passes?

any other program suggestions
    and also wordlist and proxy suggestions i should use since i ran out of proxies to use

2. xD3M0Nx

xD3M0Nx Cracking Team PROSPECT

I Personally prefer Sentry 1.4 for basic Auth. over Access Diver.. As for; "All of the tools for getting passwords"...Start with learning how to brute force, master its related tools.

This should be enough to get you successfully started (Click on them to download them):

(I think you can find all the answer to your question in the forum..try the search button)

General BF Tutorial: "The Cracking Bible" [Read it]
    ----------------------------------------------
    Proxy Testing Tool: Charon, [Charon Video Tutorial] (You might want to google/find some good proxy judges as well..)
    -----------------------------------------------
    Proxies: Google "Proxy lists", "Proxy Forums", "Proxy Leecher"
    -----------------------------------------------
    Wordlist Tool: Raptor 3, Athena II (Wordlist/Proxy Leecher), Staph (My Fav little wordlist tool)
    ------------------------------------------------
    Basic Brute Force Tool: Sentry 1.4, [ Sentry Text Tutorial], [ Sentry Video Tutorial]
    ------------------------------------------------

Good luck and take it a step at a time.....
    Edit: Share some of your 'work' with NxO ;] (the whole give/take thing)

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  3. darkeevee

thakx dude could u tell me your settings for sentry which will be good to get passwords and also how many is recommended proxies used to crack

4. RadBunny

RadBunny Trial Mod PROSPECT

There are shitloads of ways to get passwords.

The most commonly used are Proxy/Pass Leeching tools, which pull text off of forum websites using false usernames and passwords. These are a bitch in the fact that lots of people use them to steal proxies and password lists from dedicated forums.

However, if you want to be a real password master, learn how to exploit your way into a router and fetch a user/pass list. That way, every combo hits. However it is very rare to find an exploiter with such skills.

5. darkeevee

lol thankx but now my computer is acting up strangely so i dont think i can do this till i fix the problem

6. The Crow

The Crow Administration FRACKERS TEAM ADMINISTRATOR

I always recommend C-Force to newbies. All you have to do is paste the members area URL, load proxies, a combo and you're good to go.

It'll crack most pop up sites and a lot of form sites as well.

I've been using C-Force for more than 5 years already, even though I have newer and more advanced tools, I still use C-Force on a regular basis.

7. darkeevee

if c force is that easy then i might just switch to it so is there any settings that i should just follow to get them successfully

8. |0n3w0|f

|0n3w0|f Rookie FRACKERS MEMBER

yes as The Crow said CForce is good since it handles fakes good
    no problems at all with configurations
    all you need are good proxies and a decent wordlist
    its a bit slower compared to other tools
    get the hang of cracking and soon enough when you want a faster one then you can move to sentry

9. darkeevee

thankx for the advices guys i will try it out this week as finals are over yea!

10. darkeevee

i am using sntry now and its easy to use a little but i keep getting aborted connections
    i use around 400+ proxies and i keep getting failed attempts anything i have wrong here?

11. Drasha

Drasha Friend FRIEND

Hard to tell from your description...
    Have you checked your proxies with Charon? 95% of proxies from some proxy forums/boards are not working half of the time or not anonymous.

12. darkeevee

yes i have unless my judges are not correct but i may need judges

13. The Crow

What site are you trying to crack?

Some sites are proxy killers.

14. darkeevee

trying to crack
    [email protected]@c3s.com
    i have been doing that with accessdiver successfully usually all crack work and i get at least 2-5 per wordlist
    with sentry i get none and everything is used up or if they have updated their site then i need to know which proxies i need i also use a ip dns software to mask my original when i crack

15. The Crow

As far as I know that site isn't one of the 'proxy killers', I haven't cracked it in a while though.

You probably don't have Sentry set up properly or you're using too many bots. I'll send you an old Sentry tutorial I have, I'll post it too once we re-open the security forum.

16. |0n3w0|f

|0n3w0|f Rookie FRACKERS MEMBER

one way would be to test your proxies first against the site you are trying to bruteforce.
    it will filter the proxies that gives a 401 to the sites you are trying to BF.
    some sites dont like some ranges even if those are anonymous ;)

17. xD3M0Nx

xD3M0Nx Cracking Team PROSPECT

I would guess its probably the way you scan/test your proxies. I dont ever remember having more then 50 good anon proxies after testing my lists. At the time, i like them very fast, anon and non-blacklisted.

EDIT: Didn't see your guys replys, @ Darkeevee: Darsha, Crow and lonewolf know what their talking about ;)

Last edited: May 19, 2011
  18. toschiba

toschiba Recruit FRACKERS MEMBER